Sunday, January 11, 2009

Starting Afresh and Moving On

Been a month since I wrote. My lappy had been exceptionally slow recently and that just killed my passion to blog. Thus, I have decided to revamp it and start afresh. But before that, I have to choose the important documents and save them into an external hard disk. To be frank, I don’t have many documents, besides my FYP, assignments, a chunk of journals and a hell lot of pictures!!!

Viewing the pictures was like walking down memory lane. I won’t deny that I am one who treasures memories, but I am not a hard disk. Ok, I sound weird… But I mean my memories are unlimited and that memories cannot be “overwrite”.

I don’t know about you, but personally, I feel that certain memories are best left at the bay. I was looking through a set of pictures that were taken months back, and wondering how things had turned so ugly. It wasn’t an amazing journey from the start, but the ride just stopped suddenly like a power failure, at least for me. Perhaps it is a blessing in disguise and a chance for the both of us again. I won’t delete the pictures; neither will I overwrite it. Instead, I will allow them to fade into the background. Who knows?? It might become part of my forgotten memories and when I dig it up a decade later, I will have a good laugh.

2008 was a marvellous year, all year round, and especially so towards the end. To round it up, my project had been proceeding well, my tuition kid was behaving and I was treated to a windfall from cupid. I am happy.

2009 is a brand new start. I am giving myself another chance, to impress my boss with my work, to teach well and pull my kid through PSLE, to foster closer bonds with my family and also to create “our memories” together.

LZ…Whatever happened in the past doesn’t really matter, you can choose to keep or discard. What’s important is the future, and I hope we’ll mould it well. =)

Let's move on!!!

1 comment:

said...

miss u gal!