Thursday, April 02, 2009

An unexpected fling

What can be worst than sending a text message to unintended recipient?? And I mean sending a text message meant for a boyfriend to another guy!! Silly me did just that!! I left my friend dumbfounded for a second and laughing out loud for the next couple of hours…

I was lucky enough that he is my good friend and it’s impossible between us. That had saved me from a lot of embarrassment. Still, I need to clarify things with him and drag him down from cloud nine back to earth. He seemed overjoyed to realize I had a “crush” on him!! Wahahaha!!

Here are some screenshots to show you how evil my friend had been…

He laughed and laughed and laughed…

oops!!


If I said I love him or I miss him… I won’t know how to face him anymore!!!!

So he wants to threaten me with that message and refuse to delete it.


Anyway, he knows who should be the intended recipient so I guess it’s alright after all. =)

Hahahaha!!! But still... I think this is funny...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oorrhhh u naughty gal... sms to the wrong guy. Haha. But Leng zai will be forgiving towards you.

You are forgiven now.

Btw gal time to update your post again.

*Muacks*

From Leng lui's Leng zia

Adarina said...

Eeeewwwww... Hahhaaa!! Updated.