Monday, December 31, 2012

12 happenings to sum up 2012

     1. Restart blogging.


After leaving my blog idle for years, I finally restarted blogging!! Yay!!! Welcome myself back!!

2. Made 32 friends this year.


According to facebook, I’ve made 32 new friends this year. On average, 2.6 friends per month. Not too bad huh??

3. Went for multiple Yoga classes.


Thanks to Groupon Singapore, I hopped around different schools attending Yoga classes and stretching some muscles at really cheap rates!!

4. Bought a new computer

My lappy isn’t dead yet. But it is already an antique. Thus, I invested in my sexy new computer with wireless keyboard and mouse. Neat and tidy!!

5. Visited Jiu Zhai Gou


The magnificent view speaks for itself.

6. Free trip to Korea including visit to Yeosu Expo!!


I'm blessed!!! Thanks to my school for the nomination, I went to Korea for practically free!!! I love my life!!!

7. Climbed the Great Wall of China


On a separate trip to China, I finally climbed the Great Wall!! I’ve blogged about it here.

8. Visited my alma mater for the first time since graduation


Isn’t my school pretty?? That’s where I spent my teenage years.

9. Bridesmaid for Amanda


My very first close friend got hitched!! And I am one of her bridesmaid.

10. Broke an arrow with my throat.


It was a mind game. I overcame my fears and broke the arrow with my throat!! I nearly cried!!

11. Submitted my thesis

Yay!!! After so much blood, sweat, tear and fart… I submitted my thesis!!!

12. Got engaged!!


That’s the most memorable and wonderful thing that happened in 2012!! 


May 2013 be an awesome year too!! Happy New Year!!

No comments: